The Brussels International Center (BIC) is seeking a Social Media and Ccommunication Intern for a period of three months on a part-time basis, subject to renewal.
Works closely with communication manager to create engaging content for the organization's social media presence, including keeping social media channels updated and brand-focused, and seeking out new social media avenues and ways of connecting with audiences.
- • Knowledge in managing media platforms (Facebook, twitter, Websites Content).
- • Proficiency in Microsoft office, Photoshop, InDesign and Adobe Creative Suite.
- • Excellent attention to detail.
• Solid editing and researching skills.
• Knowledge preferred in Communications, Graphic Design and/or Marketing.
- • Fluency in English and French is required. Knowledge of Arabic is a plus.
- • Experience with video production is a plus.
- • Support in managing organization`s social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms.
- • Engages in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms.
- • Creates content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation.
• Drafting and editing materials and communications copy (e.g. press releases, publications, social media posts)
- • Write and distribute e-newsletters to subscribers.
- • Helping organize events such as conferences and workshops.
- • All internships at the BIC are paid and includes stipends for food and transportation.
- • Applicants should submit a resume and a cover letter to Yousif Kharoubi: Yousif.email@example.com
- • Please note that this job application will be reviewed on a rolling basis and due to the large number of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted. The BIC is not responsible for arranging accommodations or facilitating visa applications for prospective candidates.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for the internship without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, and gender identity, or any other protected group.